Welcome to Centennial!
We're glad you're here! Whether you join Centennial Elementary in the beginning of the year or mid-year, there are many ways to get involved and stay in the know. We're here to help! Here is how you can get involved!
START HERE: (follow each step & quick links below)
1) Register: Update and / or complete your Parent & Student Profile HERE. You must complete this step first before you will see any order forms (school supplies, volunteer interest forms, spirit wear, etc.)
2) Purchase your Annual PTA Membership HERE.
3) Select your Directory & Publish Preferences HERE.
5) Sign-Up to receive PTA News & Event Reminders HERE.
6) Follow Centennial PTA on Facebook HERE. This is our #1 source of getting news out to parents on a daily basis!
7) Complete the PISD Volunteer Application HERE. Remember this application must be renewed every school year for anyone who plans to volunteer during the 2018-2019 school year. Please select Centennial Elementary for the Job Location on your application.
Still have questions? Please feel free to reach out to us! Find our contact information HERE.
Back to HOME.
- Friday, January 18
- Monday, January 21
- Wednesday, January 23
- Thursday, January 24
- Thursday, February 7
- Thursday, February 14
- Monday, February 18
- Friday, March 1
- Monday, March 11
- Tuesday, March 12
- Wednesday, March 13
- Thursday, March 14
- Friday, March 15
- Friday, March 29
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Centennial PTA every time you shop, at no cost to you. Click the link below to find out how easy it is to support our amazing PTA!