- Cars should use the carpool lane off of Ventura. Pull forward as far as possible to maximize use of the lane. Cars should not park or drop off students in the bus lane (on the south side of the building or in the left lane of carpool.
- Three simple steps:
- Kids will be called to the numbered cones (1-6).
- Drive your car to the number you are given (1-6). Wait in the line until it moves and you can move to your given cone.
- All six cars will load & go!
- Always cross the street where designated crosswalks are provided.
- Cars may only park in the parking lots. Do not leave your parked car in the carpool or bus lane during arrival and dismissal.
- Drivers should stay in the car. Students should enter and exit cars from the side closest to the sidewalk.
- No “car-hopping” - please stay in line!
- We are a school zone. No cell phones in carpool, please!
- Our carpool procedures are in place for efficiency, and most importantly, student safety. We appreciate your patience in the carpool lane and your assistance in modeling appropriate carpool etiquette.
- Sunday, October 2
- Monday, October 3
- Wednesday, October 5
- Thursday, October 6
- Monday, October 10
- Tuesday, October 11
- Wednesday, October 19
- Monday, October 24
- Tuesday, October 25
Stay up to date with Centennial PTA events and programs by subscribing to the Comet Connection.