The PTA Reflections Program is a national arts program sponsored by the National PTA. In addition, participation in the PTA Reflections Program is one of the 2018/2019 Centennial Try-Athlon Events.
The 2018/2019 Reflections Theme is HEROES AROUND ME.
The PTA Reflections entry form can be found HERE.
See Reflections entry rules HERE.
To be eligible:
- Each entry must be the ORIGINAL WORK of 1 student ONLY
- Students may submit more than 1 entry at a time
- Student, or one person in the primary household must be a CURRENT PTA member
- DEADLINE: November 8th, 2018 (Please submit your entry to your HOMEROOM teacher)
- Advancing entries will be submitted to Council / District Level
Visit the 2017/2018 Reflection Gallery to see examples of entries that were awarded by Texas PTA in past year.
For questions, please email the Reflections chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to home page.
- Monday, September 24
- Friday, September 28
- Monday, October 1
- Tuesday, October 2
- Wednesday, October 3
- Thursday, October 4
- Friday, October 5
- Monday, October 8
- Tuesday, October 9
- Monday, October 22
- Tuesday, October 23
- Wednesday, October 24
- Thursday, October 25
- Friday, October 26
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Centennial PTA every time you shop, at no cost to you. Click the link below to find out how easy it is to support our amazing PTA!