The PTA Reflections Program is a national arts program sponsored by the National PTA.
The National PTA Reflections 2022-2023 Theme is: “Show Your Voice!”
CALLING ALL COMETS! Get ready to show your artistic expression through one or more of these creative outlets:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Students are recognized each year for their artistic ingenuity to bring the Reflections theme to life in a way that is personal and meaningful. Students' work is judged at the local campus, with the opportunity to advance to Council, Texas and National PTAs.
Students should download the Program Rules to ensure their art meets the requirements for each art category. Each entry must be accompanied by a completed Student Entry form.
Student Program Rules Packet
Student Entry Form
Eligibility & Participation
- One person in the student’s household must be a CURRENT CENTENNIAL PTA member
- Each entry must be the ORIGINAL WORK of 1 student ONLY
- Students may submit more than 1 entry at a time
- Reflections entries should be dropped into the clear bin at the Centennial front office or given to your student's homeroom teacher.
- Entry deadline: November 7, 2022
Visit our 2021-2022 Reflections Gallery to see examples of entries that were awarded by Texas PTA in past years.
Contact the PTA Reflections Chairs, Anya Reister or Sweta Arroyo at Publishing@CentennialPTA.net with questions.
Back to home page.
- Sunday, October 2
- Monday, October 3
- Wednesday, October 5
- Thursday, October 6
- Monday, October 10
- Tuesday, October 11
- Wednesday, October 19
- Monday, October 24
- Tuesday, October 25
Stay up to date with Centennial PTA events and programs by subscribing to the Comet Connection.