The PTA Reflections Program is a national arts program sponsored by the National PTA.
The National PTA Reflections 2021-2022 Theme is: “I Will Change the World By…”
CALLING ALL COMETS! Get ready to show your artistic expression through one or more of these creative outlets:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Students are recognized each year for their artistic ingenuity to bring the Reflections theme to life in a way that is personal and meaningful. Students' work is judged at the local campus, with the opportunity to advance to Council, Texas and National PTAs. Scholarships and prizes are available for top entries!
Students should download the Program Rules to ensure their art meets the requirements for each art category. Each entry must be accompanied by a completed Student Entry form.
Student Program Rules Packet
Student Entry Form
Eligibility & Participation
- Each entry must be the ORIGINAL WORK of 1 student ONLY
- Students may submit more than 1 entry at a time
- Student, or one person in the primary household must be a CURRENT CENTENNIAL PTA member
- Advancing entries will be submitted to Council / District Level
- Reflections entries should be dropped into the clear bin at the Centennial front office or given to your student's homeroom teacher.
- Entry deadline: November 3rd, 2021
Visit our 2020-2021 Reflections Gallery to see examples of entries that were awarded by Texas PTA in past years.
Contact the PTA Reflections Chair, Anya Reister, at Publishing@CentennialPTA.net with questions.
Back to home page.
- Friday, December 3
- Monday, December 13
- Friday, December 17
- Monday, December 20
- Tuesday, December 21
- Wednesday, December 22
- Thursday, December 23
- Friday, December 24
- Saturday, December 25
- Sunday, December 26
Stay up to date with the Centennial PTA events and programs by subscribing to The Comet Connection, the Centennial PTA Newsletter.