Welcome to Centennial!
Membership Starts Here! Please Login or Register
It's time to Sign-Up Centennial! The Back-To-School Checklist for Parents is Here!
START HERE: (follow each step & quick links below)
1) Register: Update and / or complete your Parent & Student Profile HERE. You must complete this step first before you will see any order forms (school supplies, volunteer interest forms, spirit wear, etc.)
2) Purchase your Annual PTA Membership HERE.
3) Select your Directory & Publish Preferences HERE.
4) Order your 2018-2019 School Supplies HERE by Friday, 8/17/18.
5) Order your 2018-2019 Yearbook HERE.
6) Select your Volunteer Preferences HERE.
7) Sign-Up to receive PTA News & Event Reminders HERE.
9) Follow Centennial PTA on Facebook HERE. This is our #1 source of getting news out to parents on a daily basis!
10) Order your Spirit Wear HERE by Thursday, August 23rd.
11) Explore & Sign-Up for Enrichment Programs. This semester we're excited to offer Chess on Monday & Tuesday (Beginners), and PlayWell STEM Challenge and PowerKids on Tuesdays! Space is limited, so sign-up soon! - ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS ARE FULL.
13) Complete the PISD Volunteer Application HERE. Remember this application must be renewed every school year for anyone who plans to volunteer during the 2018-2019 school year. Please select Centennial Elementary for the Job Location on your application.
Don't forget to Check Out and Confirm Your Order! You'll get an email invoice of any purchases. If you have any questions, please contact Ashley at President@centennialpta.net
Complete your PISD Volunteer Application if you'd like to volunteer during the 2018/2019 School Year. Be sure to select "Centennial Elementary" under the "Jobs" tab.
Approval can take up to 2 weeks.
Once approved your information will automatically be provided to the school.
Sign up to Volunteer HERE, on our PTA Online Order/Volunteer tab. There are many ways to volunteer! You are sure to find something that suits your passion and availability, including the following opportunities:
- Volunteer for Library / Maker Space
- Volunteer to Support Classroom Teachers via Workroom
- Volunteer in Kinder Big Centers
- Volunteer for Kinder & 1st Grade Lunches
- Volunteer for Watch DOGS
- Volunteer during Tuesday and Wednesday After School Enrichment Programs
Please note that you MUST create a login ID and password to sign-up to volunteer online.
August 13: First Day of School 7:45 am
August 14: Welcome Parent Coffee at 8:45, Cafeteria
August 14: PTA General Meeting, 9:15, Cafeteria
August 14: Volunteer Training after PTA General Meeting, Cafeteria
August 16: Back to School Night, 6 to 6:45 pm and 7 to 7:45 pm
- Learn more about and sign-up for Plano After-School Care (PASAR) HERE
- Pre-Pay For School Meals at PAYPAMS
- Application for Free or Reduced School Meals can be found HERE
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus can be found HERE
- Logon to the PISD Parent Portal to complete emergency forms, information release forms, etc. For more information on how to complete these steps, click here.
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
Stay up to date with the Centennial News by subscribing to The Comet Connection: The Centennial PTA Newsletter.
Thank you to all of our 2017-2018 Sponsors.
If you are interested in becoming a 2018-2019 Centennial Corporate Sponsor and supporting our wonderful students please contact
Shrayashi Browne at