Welcome to Centennial!
Membership Starts Here! Please Login or Register
February is filled with many wonderful events at Centennial.
Learn more about them here.
Comet Campaign is Coming!
Monday, 2/26 through Friday, 3/9
Comet Campaign (formerly known as Write-A-Check) is an opportunity for parents and community members to make financial donations directly to Centennial PTA. No donation is too large or too small.
We encourage you to find an amount that fits your personal budget. Remember that every donation is 100% tax deductible. Donations can be made online through our Centennial PTA Online Order page.
This year we are excited to recognize our families who donate to the Comet Campaign in the following ways:
Donations of any value will get:
- Family Recognition on Comet Campaign webpage
- Family Recognition in Comet Connections Newsletter
- Students will receive Comet Campaign Backpack Tag
Donations over $100 will get items above and:
- A Comet Campaign 2018 Yard / Porch Sign
Donations over $250 will get items above and:
- One entry in a drawing for the Southeast Reserved Parking Spot for 2018-2019 school year.
Finally, the Centennial PTA is excited to announce the Comet Campaign Fundraising Goal of $18,000 with the following targeted programs / incentives:
- $10,000 - Fill Centennial Elementary School Wish List
- $12,000 - Fun Principal Challenge
- $15,000 - Centennial School wide Celebration Program
- $18,000 - Gaga Ball Court Installation on Playground
Don't forget to keep clipping Box Tops! February is Box Top month. Check out details HERE, and remember, the grade that brings in the most Box Tops wins an extra recess!!!
Deadline is March 2nd!
Order Online * No Books for Sale at End of School!
- Click HERE to connect to the Centennial Yearbook sale site* (yearbookordercenter.com)
- Enter our school order number: 15040
- Enter quantity, student name and make payment (books are $30)
Please find important volunteer opportunities and event dates below:
- VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP NOW:
- Complete your PISD Volunteer Application if you'd like to volunteer this school year. Approval can take up to 2 weeks. Once approved your information will automatically be provided to the school.
- SIGN UP TO VOLUNEER HERE, on our PTA Online Order/Volunteer tab. You can:
- Volunteer for Library
- Volunteer to Support Classroom Teachers via Workroom
- Volunteer in Kinder Big Centers
- Volunteer for Kinder & 1st Grade Lunches
- Volunteer for Watch DOGS
- Volunteer during Tuesday and Wednesday enrichment programs
- Join our PTA HERE!
Please note that you MUST create a login ID and password to sign-up to volunteer online.
Monday, 2/26 through Friday, 3/9:
- Comet Campaign
- Box Tops Due
Monday, 3/5 through Friday, 3/9:
- Book Fair
Thurday, 3/8 6:00 pm
- Open House
See the links below for other important information as you head back to school!
- Learn more about and sign-up for Plano After-School Care (PASAR): Information can be found HERE.
- Pre-Pay For School Meals at PAYPAMS
- Application for Free or Reduced School Meals can be found HERE.
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus can be found HERE.
- Logon to the PISD Parent Portal to complete emergency forms, information release forms, etc. For more information on how to complete these steps, click here.
Be sure to check the website often to view the latest on PTA events, volunteer sign-ups and online order opportunities!
- Tuesday, February 27
- Wednesday, February 28
- Tuesday, March 6
- Wednesday, March 7
- Thursday, March 8
- Monday, March 12
- Tuesday, March 13
- Wednesday, March 14
- Thursday, March 15
- Friday, March 16
- Tuesday, March 20
- Wednesday, March 21
- Tuesday, March 27
- Wednesday, March 28
- Friday, March 30
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
Stay up to date with the Centennial News by subscribing to The Comet Connection: The Centennial PTA Newsletter.
Thank you to all of our 2017-2018 Sponsors
Click Here to see a full list of Centennial's 2017-2018 Corporate Sponsors!