HOW TO CREATE A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
1. Open up your internet browser and go to http://parentportal.pisd.edu
2. Click on the “Register Here” link near the bottom of the page.
3. Enter the required information. Be sure to complete every field. If you have more than one student in PISD you will only need to submit the form for one student. The system will recognize all PISD students in your household.
4. After your Parent Portal account is created an email will be sent to you at the email address you provided.
5. If you have questions about the process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the legal name of your child, their ID# and the school name. They will respond within 48 hours. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL.
6. Your child should know their six-digit ID #. It is the one they use to purchase lunch at school and sign on to the school computers.
- Monday, October 22
- Tuesday, October 23
- Wednesday, October 24
- Thursday, October 25
- Friday, October 26
- Monday, October 29
- Tuesday, November 6
- Thursday, November 8
- Thursday, November 15
- Wednesday, November 28
- Thursday, November 29
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Centennial PTA every time you shop, at no cost to you. Click the link below to find out how easy it is to support our amazing PTA!